Thursday, July 26, 2012

I Will Be Prodigal!! (I Hope...)

I really miss this blog. It felt good to lay out my thoughts in a free-2-play sandbox such as this, constructing images and ideas from the raw essence of my creativity!

Alas, duty - as it so often does - calls. Between my other (attempt) at keeping a blog, http://daddybythemoments.blogspot.com, I also have taken a new job as the Chief Operations Officer of a small new company called  Netcam Shop. In case you're curious, we sell netcams (IP cameras) that are like little independent web cams that you can put anywhere and they stay connected to the internet, allowing you to watch your home, pets, kids, elderly loved ones, the neighbor's dog doing their business on your lawn, your employees playing Words with Friends, or any number of other useful and fun applications.

There, now that my sales pitch is done, go visit the site and buy the camera so I can spend more time on this blog. Please?

No comments: