Friday, August 29, 2008

C'mon man, just one more hit...

This blogging business is crack. Internet crack. Creative, mentally massaging, carpal tunnel inducing, Internet crack. It's even done in lines like crack. You could even go so far as to compare font size to granular dimensions. What does "cut" and "paste" remind you of but a razor blade. And the mirror? Well, turn your monitor off, stare at the dark, depressing reflection, and your ready for another hit.

I'm exhausted from running non-stop for about two weeks now, but am I getting ready for bed? No, I'm checking my blog, reading other blogs, commenting on blogs...basically thinking when I should be shutting my brain down.

I blame my sister.

"Today on the FBI's 10 most wanted: Scarletvirago, critical mastermind, exceptional mother, and Internet crack dealer to the stars. Tune in to see how she helped expose her dear, sweet, innocent brother to a life of sleeplessness, writer's cramp, and developmental brain activity centered around the world of Internet blogging! *BUM-BUMMMMMM!!!*"

It's a sickness...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Mwahahaha! The force is strong with this one. Welcome to the dark side.

Kathy Rogers said...

Don't worry. You'll be able to blog without thinking before long. I know I do.

Leslie said...

And they say crack is whack.

NucMEd is Hot said...

And they want to think drug use is on the decline....fools

Tony Gasbarro said...

I tried snorting those lines, and all I got was nose oil and snot on my computer screen.